6 Mistakes of Weight Training




Some of you who visit my Facebook page may know I’ve been battling severe iron deficiency as of late.

I had no idea this was the case until a blood test as part of a routine physical revealed it a couple of months ago. But it sure did explain the FATIGUE I had been experiencing. Silly me…I just thought it was because I stay up too late! (Well, OK, that probably has something to do with it too.)

Anyway, I am now taking iron supplements and just got a B12 shot a few days ago…but am still feeling pretty exhausted most of the time. I guess it’s going to take some time.

When I’m really dragging…especially during this crazy, hectic time of year…I have occasionally resorted to “energy drinks” to pull me through. Problem is, they always make me feel SICK after I drink them. It’s very frustrating.

So I started doing some research on natural alternatives to energy drinks….and was pleasantly surprised at all the options out there! The majority of which I would never have thought of.


Comments